Do we really need all that bloat ware?
Dafuq is Polaris anyway!?
Let's get started, shall we? We shall.
I currently have an Android HTC One V phone. And its the best phone I've had yet (not hard) but its just lacking a small bit. You see it just isn't for me anymore, for a number of reasons;
WARNING! Another list may spontaneously appear here..
Anyway, when I first started using my phone I didn't really fully exploit the full internet capabilities. As a result of this the battery was never really a problem. The only problem is the phone tends to be a bit slow and laggy, due to its not so "top-of-the-rangeness" if that's a term. I'd say its a slightly above average smartphone. It does the job like.
Nowadays as I devote more and more of my life to the internet, the battery just isn't doing the job. And in all fairness its about as good as an iPhone or a top Android phone. Which isn't great like.
So I'm kinda wanting a better one, just to have the smoother experience, becasue the battery seems to be the same anyway.
My heart isn't in this post anymore, but I'm going to post it anyway.
That is all. </p>
Anyway, when I first started using my phone I didn't really fully exploit the full internet capabilities. As a result of this the battery was never really a problem. The only problem is the phone tends to be a bit slow and laggy, due to its not so "top-of-the-rangeness" if that's a term. I'd say its a slightly above average smartphone. It does the job like.
Nowadays as I devote more and more of my life to the internet, the battery just isn't doing the job. And in all fairness its about as good as an iPhone or a top Android phone. Which isn't great like.
So I'm kinda wanting a better one, just to have the smoother experience, becasue the battery seems to be the same anyway.
My heart isn't in this post anymore, but I'm going to post it anyway.
That is all. </p>
No comments:
Post a Comment