I suppose you could argue that Twitter is the On-the-go blog.. But sometimes you just can't get the point across in 140 characters. Thank god for the hyperlink I suppose.
I mean who actually sits down at a computer to tweet? It's all mobile.
Blogs are more of a calculated and thought through. Like a broadsheet newspaper versus a hand out flyer.
Nonetheless I am still downloading the mobile Blogger app as I type, otherwise I will completely forget about this and waste it.
On the other hand, sometimes it's hard to be concise when you don't have a cap on your characters. You end up beating around the bush and really not getting your point across anywhere near as concisely. Much like this blog. The first line of this would have done and you could have taken it as you wanted and the main point would have still come across. Instead I have just typed about a months worth of tweets..
"I'm writing you a long letter because I don't have time to write you a short one"
@CrayolaKiller by the way..
It's also quite hard to end a blog.. You feel like you need to keep going, maybe because you've been beating around the bush you don't quite realise when you actually hit it.
That line or two was the perfect example.. It wasn't necessary yet it was added.
That is all.
No comments:
Post a Comment